Style | Jingle Bell Ball with Debenhams


It's been a while since I've seen my legs (or they've seen heels) but it was great to have an excuse to dress up recently for the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball thanks to Debenhams. We had a VIP suite at the O2 to enjoy the evening's acts including Sam Smith, Craig David, Dua Lipa and Rita Ora with a festive party dress code. I'm so indecisive when trying to pick an outfit for an evening so it was good to have such a huge selection of party dresses both online and in-store - so whether you want sparkles or something a more understated, you're covered.

Red has been my colour this season - it is Christmas afterall - so I wore this red lace gown by Chi Chi London. I love the off-the-shoulder detail most - it's the only way I've been able to show a little skin in this cold lately! I paired it with these heeled velvet boots and black Dune bag with gold detailing and the new Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint to give the look a kick - go bold or go home right?

Dress - Chi Chi* | Bag - Dune* | Shoes - New Look (old, similar linked) 


*samples - read my disclaimer here.


Lesley x