Beauty | 5 Everyday Glosses I'm obsessed with


It's no secret I'm a lip colour obsessive and currently my addiction is of the gloss variety. I tend to go for a more natural look in general so I always gravitate towards neutral shades. It's often hard for me to pick just one favourite (of anything) so here's 5 I'm obsessed with.


Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Moscow Mule (£15/4.2ml) 
I picked this gloss up on a whim whilst browsing the plethora of makeup in Sephora whilst in New York. Without knowing much about the brand I felt the urge to buy it which is unusual for me as I tend to research something to death before I part with my coins. This is a glassy gloss - no glitter or shimmer - and it has a plumping effect so it leaves a slight tingle on the lips. My lips are naturally full but this does make them more plump. The colour pay-off on my deep-toned lips is subtle and natural-looking.

Glossier Lip Gloss in Transparent (£11/4.2ml)*
The ultimate super shiny transparent gloss. I've talked about my love for this already in a separate post exclusively on Glossier products so I'll keep this short and sweet. It's hyped for good reason. My lips feel like butter with this on and it lasts pretty darn well (for a gloss).

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminzer in Fenty Glow (£16/9ml)
Another I've already gushed about in my Fenty Beauty review back in September which was love at first swatch. It's described by the brand as universally flattering and the *ahem* 'unicorn of nudes' which is a mighty claim but the Fenty gloss does not disappoint. It's a non-sticky, long-lasting, shiny, slightly shimmery, rose-tinted bottle of pure genius (hence my infatuation).

INC.redicible Glazin Over Intense Colour Lip Glaze in #weekend (£8/3.4ml)*
The newest member of my lip gloss arsenal and the most opaque of the products here. I love this most as my lips are two-toned and this shade is pigmented enough to even out the tone and still look natural.

Ciaté London Liquid Chrome Lip Gloss in Nova (£15/3ml)*
The liquid chrome gloss has a lot more impact than the others featured here as it has a golden metallic feel. This particular shade Nova has the chrome effect but is still super wearable for everyday and gives makeup looks a pop without feeling too over done.


Top left clockwise - bare lips, Glossier, INC.redible, Fenty Beauty, Ciate and Buxom


*samples - read my disclaimer here.


Lesley x