Style | Borrowing from the boys


I have a habit of buying men's shirts and jackets lately. It stems from a few years of pinching my boyfriend's clothes, much to his annoyance. I just love the simplicity of menswear and a boxy cosy fit. I spied this men's yellow denim jacket recently on ASOS and the colour made me 'add to basket' real quick. I bought it in a small and it's still pretty huge as the fit is oversized but I'm in love with it and it definitely ticks the comfortable box!


I know us Brits always go on about the weather constantly but you can't blame us really. It's actually been warm enough in London to brave bare legs again which has gotten me so excited for Summer. I love how uncomplicated style can be in the warmer months (as the city gets so humid and you can't wear more than a few pieces without overheating). I paired the jacket with a crop top and black denim skirt here as I still wanted to still keep the look feminine and Vans because they seem to go with everything!

Jacket & Skirt - ASOS | Top - New Look | Shoes - Vans

Photography - Mike Burchardt | @burchardtlens


What have you been wearing?  

Lesley x