Event | Radiant London Salon Launch


On Tuesday night I had the pleasure of attending the launch night for revamping of Radiant London's salon in Bermondsey. I remember first discovering the brand on Instagram at the end of last year and being in awe of the gorgeous on-trend styles created by the team.

Their Bermondsey salon oozes luxury and salon owner Rita Balogun says she aims to give customers "star treatment" and "take the client experience to the next level". The salon offers a variety of services including weaves, custom wigs, cuts and treatments. The salon also boasts a cocktail bar and a virtual mirror with built in lighting so you can share snaps of your new hairstyle across social media websites Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.



On the night there was the opportunity for guests to experiment at the wig bar, have complimentary shellac, choose a style at the braid bar and have Demure Lashes applied. I opted for the latter two options, had these lashes applied and choose this braided style, and I am so in love with it (shown above). I posted the same snap on my Instagram page and I'm stunned by the response. So many of you loved this style and it was reshared more times than anything I've ever posted. Ever. It really is a beautiful braiding pattern and it's funny as I had actually attempted to create my own braided style on Tuesday to give my usual everyday bun a little more excitement. The braids I had created were so bad and my hair was still wet as I didn't expect to have my hair styled. It was such a treat to have my hair braided properly and I couldn't be happier with the look.

Here's a few some snaps* from the night including a shot of salon owner Rita Balogun below.
Radiant London's Bermondsey salon will be open for business on Tuesday 2nd March 2016.


*images of the event were provided courtesy of Radiant London.

Have you heard of Radiant London? 

Lesley x