Initial Impressions | MIZANI 25 Miracle Milk


I was given a sample of newly released MIZANI 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In* way back in June when I attended the MIZANI Curl Power event. It took me a while to get around to trying it but once I did I used the product up inside a week. I didn't get to really test whether there are '25 benefits' but so far so good.

The claim is that this milk pretty much does it all with a variety of styling, strengthening and moisturising benefits. It's suitable for all hair types and is safe for relaxed and colour-treated hair. It's made with Coconut Oil to condition and Xylose which is suppose to give your strands strength and helps prevent heat damage. You can use it on damp hair after washing or on dry hair as a refresher.


I'd say the sample I had was roughly 50ml (there is no marking on the packaging to confirm this) which is about a fifth of the amount of the full-size product (pictured above). I used the sample sparingly where possible mostly on dry hair. It gave my natural new growth and texlaxed curls gorgeous definition, minimal frizz and it was so shiny! It also made my hair easier to detangle in general. The product is heavily scented (or at least my sample was) and whilst I love my products to have a clear fragrance it was a tad overpowering for me.

I've seen the full-size product available online for £14.99 which is almost double the price of some of my other favourite milk-like moisturisers but the definition alone makes this product worth purchasing in the future for me. I wouldn't rely on the Miracle Milk solely for moisturising as I'd probably run out of the product pretty quickly. Instead I would use it alongside other products for easy styling and refreshing my curls. Even though this product is suitable for relaxed hair it does kind of exaggerate the difference between my texlaxed and relaxed ends so I'll wait to purchase this when my transition is complete.

*Sample. See my disclaimer here.

Have you tried anything by MIZANI?

Lesley x