RPGShow Rihanna Full Lace Wig [Video]


For the past couple of weeks I've been wearing this wig which I bought from RPGShow. RPGShow are a hugely popular wig company, which is the main reason I decided to buy this wig.


Wig Specifications:
Hair Length: Straight 12"
Hair Colour: #2 Darkest Brown
Hair Texture: Yaki 
Lace Colour: Light Brown
Cap Construction: Cap 3, Glueless Lace Cap
Cap Size: 1


I bought this from the RPGShow Sales website as it was a lot cheaper for the same wig I wanted on the main RPGShow website. Also with the exchange rate it worked out at around £179. Admittedly, it was still an expensive purchase for me as I usually don't spend a lot on my hair, but I weighed up the other options available (both in the UK and abroad) and this seemed to work out as a reasonable price for the expectations I had. I wanted something that looked realistic and like it could be my own hair and it's really delivered. I love the quality too so in all it's been a worthwhile purchase for me and I'm hoping the wig should last me a long time.

There's more info on the wig in this video on my YouTube channel:


Have you ever worn or wanted a wig?

Lesley x