Black Shoe Haul | Autumn 2014



Black shoes account for about 95% of my footwear and yet I can never seem to have quite enough of them. I've been using the autumn season as an excuse to add some new shoes to my collection and I'm sure these 3 pairs will get the most wear over the coming months.


Primark Black Pointed Flats
For the days it's not thundering with rain and not cold enough to freeze my toes I'll be relying on these flats. I don't usually like pointy shoes as my feet are pretty wide but these look quite cute on and were the bargain price of £4 in the Primark sale.


River Island Black Lace Up Brogues 
I have so many pairs of brogues in random colours but strangely I haven't owned any in black until now. I'm a big fan of keeping it simple so the clean, classic design suits me to a tee. These brogues work perfectly with my tailored trousers and checked dresses which I'll be wearing this season.


River Island Black Cut Out Boots
I find it really hard to not buy several of what I have already which has led me to have so many variants of the Chelsea Boot. I couldn't resist another pair and surely one more pair of Chelsea Boots can't hurt? I love the cut out detail and the gold buckle on these which are a cool twist on the classic design.

What are you favourite shoes to wear?

Lesley x