Review | GOSH Multi Colour Blush Bronzing Pie



I've been on the hunt for a new blusher for a while and I ended up purchasing this GOSH Multi Colour Blush Bronzing Pie in Bronze (£7.99) a few weeks back. I don't own many GOSH products but I fell in love with their Velvet Touch Lipstick in Boheme giving me high hopes for their other products.

The best thing about this product the pigmentation. I have to be careful not to pick up too much product as the colour comes out so well on my skintone. I tend to swirl my blush brush around the pan lightly and sweep this across my cheeks 1-2 times to get the result seen below. Despite the light application, this blusher is one of the few areas of my makeup that lasts until the end of the day.


I tend to favour multi-use products so this bronzing pie was the perfect choice for me. I love peachy or amber tones for my checks so I mostly pick up those shades from the pan, however I like that there's a range of shades and a highlighter included in the compact should I want to switch it up or add a subtle glow to my complexion. This makes the product a great all-rounder for on-the-go application and I try to carry this around with me when I can fit it in my makeup bag (I tend to stuff a lot of items into my makeup bag as you can see from this post). The only thing that would make this product better is if it had a mirror inside the compact.


Overall it's a great little product for the price and it's definitely convinced me to try a few more products from the brand GOSH (which is sold exclusively by Superdrug in the UK). I've got my eye on their liquid liner next.

Have you tried anything by GOSH?

Lesley x